Tuesday, July 27, 2010

DIY Side Combs for TWA

Some of the headbands that I've brought are over powering for my TWA. While some naturals can rock the hell out of them, I think they swallow my head. I got the idea the other day while going through my hair basket full of accessories and products, I found some side combs that I haven't even used yet. I then remembered that I had some loose pearls stashed somewhere in the closet. Next thing I knew, I was surrounded by beads, scissors, pliers, and a hot glue gun. Today I wore my creation and quickly ran to the store after work to get some more beads and flowers. Here are all my creations. . .

2 comments:

Mz. Nat Nat said...

Ooooo I love them. These are cute additions and very creative. Can you make me some? :-D

KinkyCurlySoul said...

Sure which do you want?