Monday, August 2, 2010

Product Junkie, No, Accessories Junkie, Yea

All the hair accessories I've purchased in the last 2 months
I have never liked to buy a whole lot of hair products. I like a simple and easy routine which doesn't require me selecting through 15 conditioners to moisture my hair. However, I have become very obsessed with ACCESSORIES. Headbands, hats, earrings of course - I don't even want to discuss how much money I've spent in the last 3 months of my transition. I have brought an entire new accessory rack of earrings. My headband stock has gone up 110%. I'm running out of room and have decided to dedicate an entire room in my new place to be "my closet". For now I store things where I can and will hopefully be able to find what I need when I need it. 

Are you an accessory junkie like me?

2 comments:

Nayomi Pennant said...

Yea. I love off my earring!

Sometime I find myself going to the accesorie section of shop before looking at the clothes.

I thought I was product junkie to but when I compare how much product I own in comparison to others - I own barely nothing.

Mz. Nat Nat said...

Im a product and hair accessory junkie. My countertop in my bathroom is crazy now. I love finding new cute accessories though although headbands dont do well with all this thickness lol