Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Music Mondays: Marvin Gaye's Distant Lover Live

I'm starting a new section on the blog. Okay really a couple of new sections but more on that later in the week. I love music and I think it really can affect your current mood. Music has brighten up my day and it was helped bring tears to my eyes. Anytime I'm having a hard time and I need to escape I turn to music. I actually wanted to be a singer when I was younger but I settle for writing (not really a good singer but I don't think I'm terribly bad). So here is my first song for Music Mondays. It has to be my favorite song of all time. I have a lot of favorite songs but I remember falling in love with this one at such a young age and of course it was THIS version. I've never had a "distant lover" because I don't believe in long distant relationships but I do LOVE the emotion from the crowd and from Mr. Gaye. He's a tremendous singer and I only wish that one time in my life I could have seen him perform. Well enough talking. . . enjoy


No comments: