Sunday, July 25, 2010

1 month and growing . . . .

Yesterday marked my 1st month of being natural. I can already tell my hair has grown. My wash and go's were not coming out the same way as before. It seemed as if my curls were just stacking up on top of each other not really giving themselves enough space to breathe. I finally feel comfortable enough to wear a headband. I am so super excited! Some naturals with TWA rock headbands with such grace and confidence but my headbands always looked like a phony. Now my TWA and headband are joining forces in my war against drab style. This weekend I even wore my Fro fully picked out. One of my homies told me I looked like Cleoparta Jones and even though my Fro is still in baby form, I felt like I had the biggest baddest Fro in the building. You couldn't tell me nothin'.

2 comments:

Nayomi Pennant said...

I'm loving your accessories the earrings and headband, well cute!

KinkyCurlySoul said...

Thank you! I love these earrings. I got them to match some blue suede pumps.