Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Renewed faith in Glamour.com?


I am so super excited right now. For the longest I’ve had a subscription to Glamour Magazine. My friends would make fun of me for quoting their beauty, hair or love tips which I did as soon as I finished each month’s issue.  After being a little disappointed in them yesterday, today they renew my faith in them.

                                               I definitely feel his excitement. And he's just so adorable.


They are featuring a new blogger in their beauty department - Andrea Arterbery.Andrea is not only the first African American blogger I’ve seen on Glamour.com but she’s also natural! In one of her first articles, she talks about protecting her hair against heat – blow drying and flat ironing. I’m not sure if she wears her hair straight most of the time or curly (I'm leaning towards straight since she says she'll do anything to keep it straight) but none the less, I’m excited to see a woman on the blog that will address more things that will pertain to African American woman and hopefully natural woman. Make sure to check her out on Glamour.com and she has her own blog at The Glamazons.

No comments: