Friday, June 4, 2010

Big Chop Fever and the new 50 day challenge

I've spent the last few days . . . ok who am I kidding I've spent the last few months, watching videos and looking at woman enjoying their BC. I have caught the fever. Right now I'm only 3 months into my transition and 20-something-days into my 100 day challenge. The idea of being completely natural is so exciting that I'm ready to make the leap. I'm trying to remain patient . . . . at least until the end of the month.

So I'm going to Miami at the end of the month and I am the most ocean loving woman that Georgia could birth. I started to contemplate how I would enjoy the ocean and the pool without ruining my kinky twist which are already in a state of disrepair. I got frustrated and decided not to get my hair wet. Not to swim and truly enjoy my vacation. How boring is that? So I decided to just bring an end to my 100 day challenge. Instead of fighting my desire, I'll give in this time.

Next week I'm going to do a twist out on my kinky twist. On June 24th, I plan on finishing my transitioning journey and BC. Stay tuned.

No comments: