Friday, August 6, 2010

Today is the day for a meetup

Bronner Bros' Hair Show is this weekend which warrants the need for a meetup. Lexiwiththecurls and also Adrienne from memyhairandthecity are hosting a meetup tonight here in Atlanta. Creme of Nature is also hosting a TweetUp right before the Bronner Bros' event. I am fortunate to be able to attend both (I won tickets from Adrienne's blog for the Creme of Nature event). I will be attending both events with my baby sister who has been natural all her life. The second event, I will attend with my Zeta mom, Natalie, who has been natural I think at least for a year or two. Stay tuned for pictures and a recap of our night. I will try this mobile blogging out this weekend so we'll see how that goes. You might hear from me more often if it works.

No comments: